Okay I'm totally lame for waiting this long,
and most of you might already know,
but for those of you who don't....
We're having a baby!

(It's a girl)
Yep, #3 is on her way... I'm due September 17th, so I'm past the halfway mark! Yay! I was going to try to upload her cute little ultrasound picture, but I couldn't figure out how to do it since I don't have a scanner. I'll try to get it up here sometime though!
I'll also try to get another big update going so you can hear about all that's happened in our last six months... :)





Congrats! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteOh, now you say something after I look like a fool trying to decide if I should ask you if you are pregnant...which obviously you were because you don't usually have a belly unless you are pregnant. Ah, that was funny.
ReplyDeleteThat's so great! I can't believe you held that a secret for so long!! What are you going to name her?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's awesome! So happy for you guys! Hope you're doing well :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! So happy to see you back on the blog! And Woot Woot for baby girls!!!! There's still chance we could have them the same day, so just go a few days late, ok? :-)
ReplyDeleteWow...wish I was that good at keeping secrets....then again I show way too soon to try and hide it from anybody :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to meet her!