Holy cow, how come your pregnancy went by so fast...mine is seriously creeping along! I wasn't expecting this post for a bit longer....maybe that's just because I'm jealous :)
She is absolutely gorgeous! And, holy cow, how is it that you just gave birth and look amazing?? Congratulations!
Husband and wife of (nearly) 8 years and parents to 3 (soon to be 4) little ones. Life keeps us so busy, but we are doing our best to enjoy it along the way.
Yaaaa! She looks perfect! Congratulations. You look amazing.
ReplyDeletei've been waiting for this post! :) both of you look beautiful and we are so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, how come your pregnancy went by so fast...mine is seriously creeping along! I wasn't expecting this post for a bit longer....maybe that's just because I'm jealous :)
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely gorgeous! And, holy cow, how is it that you just gave birth and look amazing?? Congratulations!
Congrats! She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteKristin! I've been thinking about you so much- when you get back in the swing of things! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAw! She is beautiful!! Congratulations! Can't wait for mine to get here so they can play together :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous, as always and your baby is perfect! Congrats again and hopefully I'll see you soon! :)
ReplyDeleteKristin, she is a beauty. You must be a very proud Mommy. Congratulations! Love you and can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Love the name! She's perfect.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kristin, she is darling and you guys look great :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kristin!! Where do you live? I'm having a girl in April...our girls will be the same age. Maybe they could play sometime! :-)
ReplyDelete