Well since I started this blog so recently, I'm realizing that most of you don't know what we've been up to this last year so I think I will give you the update! I also never posted any new years resolutions and I think I'd like to do that as well! As for an update... I'll start by listing the best things that happened in January '08:

Zack and Kristin got married 1/25/08! (those little lovebirds) It was such a amazing day! We were married at the Wight House Reception Center and it was so beautiful! We were so excited and that day was one of the best of our lives! Stockton was the most adorable little ring bearer you have ever seen!
we also went on a honeymoon... it was just a short trip to Vegas but we sure had a blast! If you can't tell... :)





No comments:
Post a Comment