Saturday, January 31, 2009

And May...

May 2008!  Well.  this month we celebrated Mother's Day, which is always a favorite of Kristin's!  Zack was such a sweetie to me and got me some of my favorite things.  He even helped Stockton to get me an adorable GIGANTIC card.  it was really cute!  We spent a lot of time outside as things were getting a little warmer and we even took a family fishing trip to Utah Lake (i guess thats what it was called?)  Anyhow, the white bass were spawning, so Zack said, (Kristin doesn't know much about fish) and we were able to catch so many!  I'm talking like over a hundred!  Stockton had this tiny little Cars fishing pole and he was catching them on that all by himself.  The only help he needed was to unhook them.  It was such a fun day!



h

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited to check out all the happenings in your life. By the way, thanks for the potty trainig advice. I'm willing to try anything at this point. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh I just happened to stumbled upon this cute blog and I realize it is YOU.. ha ha. YEA for you getting a blog! So don't worry that Isaiah and London both have colds again. I swear on my life.. it has been passed back and forth all winter. I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for updating on your entire past year...you still have a couple months to go. I can't wait to see more! :)

    Cute cute little family!

    ReplyDelete