This week we were happy to visit with Zack's family. His sister and fam were in town from Idaho and his brother Tommy was also in town. We haven't seen him for such a long time! It was great to do some catching up with all of them!
We also celebrated St. Patrick's Day! I even managed to get us all in green! Excluding Zack... he wasn't as festive as the rest of us. I explained to Stockton how only today, since he didn't have green on, it was okay to pinch him. He thought this was simply hilarious! He kept chasing him around saying, "I'm gonna pinch you..." It was super cute! The best part is that he keeps doing it. He told Zack last night he was going to pinch him and I couldn't help but laugh.
Here are the kids in their green attire...
We watched our favorite show! American Idol!
Kristin just loves Scott.

Zack is rooting for Danny.

Stockton's favorite is Adam.

Needless to say, we were all happy our contestants made it through this week!
We have made multiple trips to the park and even had TWO PICNICS!! Yay! This in not only fun for Stockton, it is also very relaxing for mom. The warm weather works wonders for her! Kailee seems to love it too! She'll sit in that stroller so content just looking around and listening to everything. Stockton is quite the monkey... he loves to climb on everything and learned how to slide down the pole by himself yesterday!





No love for Matt Giraud huh? :-) He is Jason and I's favorite. But we also both like Danny and Adam. Sorry, neither of us are big fans of Scott but to each their own. This has been a great Top 13 (even though I hate it was 13).
ReplyDeleteMy Vote is for Megan, even though i cant stand how she dances ... or wiggles. Your kids are so cute and looks like you guys are having so much fun! I cant wait to not be pregnant anymore and start having fun again lol.
ReplyDeleteWe will definately have to go to the zoo together this summer. Call me sometime when you're going to the park too! We've been doing that quite often the last couple weeks. I love American Idol! My favorites are Danny and Alison.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry, that was me that deleted above. I spelled something wrong.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a busy little week! I love that even little Stockton has a favorite on AI! CUTE!
haha, Stockton is such a hoot! And I'm with you--I really like Scott too...right after Lil Rounds :)
ReplyDelete