Has it been long enough since I made a post?
here is the update of what we have been up to the past week or two...
I had to leave out one trip to the park and one trip to Kangaroo Zoo because this would have been too long, but here are the highlights!
THE EASTER BUNNY!!
Last Saturday, we went to this fun little Easter Egg Hunt. Not so little actually. They had like 600+ eggs for each age group (old/young), there was face paining, hot chocolate, and the Easter Bunny was there! We got some fun pics with him.. don't mind me though, i didn't have a chance to put on my face before leaving that morning :)
I mentioned the face paining right? Well, all the kids were getting little easter eggs and such on their cheeks.. Not my son! He wanted spiderman. At first the girl was like, "I don't know if I know how to do that..." Then she saw a pic of spiderman on some bucket and said that she thought she would try. We were expecting a little red guy on Stockton's cheek right? WRONG! She went all out! Did his whole face!!The other little boys kept saying, "look that kid looks like Spiderman" It was Stockon's lucky day! He got done and thought it was the coolest thing.
TOTALLY ADORABLE!
COLORING EGGS!
What is Easter if you don't color Easter eggs?
Just kidding, I know the true meaning of Easter is much more important than that. However, it sure is a fun tradition and we had a blast! I actually tried to give a very very short lesson before we started about the true meaning of Easter. I thought that was pretty appropriate since we were doing it for our family night activity. As I was just getting started, Stockton told me to
"just stop talking about it."
As much as I want him to know what Easter is really about, I did just stop talking about it. Guess I'll try again next year.
Never too young to eat a hard boiled egg :)
FINGER PAINTING!!
I decided to try to be a better mom yesterday and do some fun things with Stockton rather than the usual indoor activities:
cartoons,
movies,
nintendo (only on occasion)
So I pulled out finger paints and we made a mess! Pretty sure Stockton
L O V E D
it!
RICE CEREAL
Last night Kailee had her first rice cereal! I realize that most babies have this at a much younger age, but she had been growing so well breastfeeding that her doc said we might as well wait a while since she was getting the nutrition she needed. Last night, we finally gave her some. I think she really liked it and the faces she made were the cutest!!





So adorable! And, when are we getting the kids together? They will have a blast!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fun Easter Egg hunt. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteYour kids seemed to like the Easter bunny. Seriously, I think the Easter bunny is scary looking. Much more frightening than Santa Clause. Anyway, Your family is darling and I enjoy the quick look into your lives! Also, I love the quote by Maxwell. Thanks for posting it.
ReplyDeleteLove You all!!!
Fun! You guys have been so busy! And you look gorgeous even "without your face!"
ReplyDeleteThe Easter Bunny is a little creepy looking! Ha ha!
Kailee looks so cute eating an egg!