Stockton started soccer again for the spring season! He has been loving it and it's so cute watching the games! I totally forgot my camera at the first game, so I missed a pic of the goal he scored for the wrong team. It was too funny! At half time, Zack and I told him to
get the ball!! and don't let the other team get it! We got him all pumped up to score, but he didn't realize they had switched directions! Seriously, adorable. Anyway, these are a few pics I got from the second one... He did such a good job! Here is him with two of his teammates...

Look how much fun he was having!
And lastly, the team cheer!
Seriously I can't believe he is old enough to be on a soccer team.. he is growing up way to fast! It is so much fun though.. I love love LOVE it!
Cute!! Another game this week? We're totally coming!!
ReplyDeleteha ha that is so cute. who cares if you score for the wrong team, he still scored!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable! You'll have to call me sometime and you can come see the new little one.
ReplyDelete