since I last posted, we have been doing some pretty cool things which I will proceed to list.
1. Mother's Day!
I got to spent the whole day with my two beautiful kids and wonderful hubby. Being a mom is the hardest and best thing I have ever done in my life and I can't imagine my life any other way. I feel so blessed to have been given such wonderful kids. They are both incrdible and they are my life. I love them more than I even know how to explain! Thanks Stockton and Kailee for being my little angels, teaching me so much and making me so happy! And Zack, thanks for making this such a perfect Mother's Day! I love you so much!
2. Stockton gets a bike!
He was such a natural riding it! I failed to show him how to use the brakes though and he ended up rolling down the parking lot and crashing into a dumpster. Now, after that traumatizing event, he is a little nervous riding up or especially down hills. We are still working on it :)
3. Kailee loves the piano
This girl loves music in every way, shape and form. When my mom and I sat down with her at the piano she absolutely LOVED it! I'll bet she plays when she is older...
4. Family Fishing Trip!
We went on a family fishing trip a little while ago and had a blast! Stockton fished with Zack and Kailee and I stayed in the truck due to an annoying amount of mosquitos. She had fun chewing on a fishing lure while the boys caught some white bass. Happy fishing!
That's all for now. I have a few pics from father's day etc to post but I'll do it later.





Your kids are so dang cute! And I definitely agree with you that being a mom is the hardest and the best thing I have ever done!
ReplyDeleteYou and your little family are always doing something fun! You're too cute...and not to mention gorgeous in every picture!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mommy's Day!
We need to have Aaron practice on Kailee some more! And we'll be moving up to Centerville next week so we'll get to see you guys much more often! We'll probably see you soon! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Air Force Museum is up by Layton. You can see it off the freeway. Stockton would love it and it is completely free. Definitely take him there. :-)
ReplyDelete