Thursday, December 17, 2009

A long 6 months...

In case you were wondering...

We
are still ALIVE!

we didn't move...
we didn't have a broken computer...
we didn't have a family tragedy...

Somehow, I simply neglected this blog entirely for like half a year! I would tell you I have been busy, but that's no good excuse... I am simply terrible at keeping an updated blog! I will now try to make up for it by giving the cliff notes version of our life for the past 6 months. Here I go:

6/8/09: Stockton started t-ball.
6/21/09: Kailee caught her first fish (with some help of course)
7/1/09: Kristin turned 24! (old -- pretty soon I'm going to have to start lying about my age)
7/4/09: Happy 4th of July!
7/25/09: Datenight for Zack and Kris: Secondhand Serenade concert. It was so fun!!!
8/13/09: Fun at the Davis County Fair! Yeah, that IS a tarantula.
8/15/09: Alpine slide!!!
8/21/09: tie-dye kids.... (we made tie dye shirts while on a trip to Park City!!)
8/23/09: Trip to Pineview. It turned out to be a disaster (long story) It WAS Zack and my first trip to any kind of beach together though, so definitely worth remembering!
8/25/09: Stockton started his second season of soccer!
9/1/09: Stockton started preschool! I can't believe he is already so grown up!
9/11/09: Kailee turned 1 year old!!!!!
10/4/09: Zack is a quarter of a century (25) heehee. old.
10/6/09: We got Kailee's one year old pics and our family pics taken by the incredible Jen Herem and they turned out simply adorable!!!

10/10/09: Datenight at Nightmare on 13th. SO fun!
10/26/09: Family "Trunk-or-Treat" Halloween party!!!
10/29/09: Carving Pumpkins!
10/31/09: Happy Halloween!
11/9/09: Dinner @ the Pie w/my daddy! Haven't seen him for a while!
11/11/09: Zack shoots an enormous elk! Good job baby. :)
11/19/09: Stockton's first Preschool Program. SO cute!

11/26/09:Happy Thanksgiving!!

12/4/09: Stockton and Kailee got to sit on Santa's lap at the Festival of Trees!


So that's it! Our life in a nutshell... (sorry, no pics for the last couple, I haven't gotten them on the computer yet.) I promise to keep better updates going from now on. It's good to be back! I have actually kinda missed the blogging world!

...till next time... ;)






9 comments:

  1. Yea, I'm glad you're back! Looks like a few months of a lot of fun! I love your family pictures. They turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun! You're family pictures are so cute! FYI - I made my blog private so if you want access, please send me your email address at dancingirl123@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I loved the new pics and updates! It sounds like you have been doing good. Your kids are adorable and so grown up! =) Hope to catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about time for an update, girl!!! You've been one busy Mom! Happy late birthday! And Kailee's pictures are so so adorable. We need to get together, update more often! Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY!!!!!! haha just kidding, but it's great to have you back :) those family pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is so cute!! Our little girls need to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "sum it up" post! I forget to post stuff too. You need to update this year! We should do a play-date! My boys don't get enough girl interaction. They are always kissing and hugging any little girls they see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristin...I loved browsing through your adorable blog AND now I don't feel so bad about my own blog..being updated. You keep up your pictures and I'll keep up mine. Stockton and Kailee are so cute and getting so big. I can't wait to meet Kailee and hang with your family again. Hopefully we can have a huge reunion when Grandma returns.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your back! Yes we had our little girl Sami is Jauary, when I think of loosing weight I just want to be as skinny as you after having a baby and I would be happy! I remember seeing you at the mall after you had your little girl and me and Nate were both amazed at how great you looked! Love all your cute pictures, hope you doing great!

    ReplyDelete