During this month, Kristin's belly got especially big! We were so excited to have a little girl in our family and couldn't wait for her to get here! Here I am with my big ol' belly.... 12 days before having Kailee...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
August 2008
In August, we took a family trip to the zoo. It was such a good time! The whole day was great except Kristin got super tired. Normally, I swear I would be okay at the zoo but keep in mind this August so it's really hot out and I had Kailee just 12 days after. I tried my best to be a trooper though and it was and really fun for all of us to go together! Stockton loved it as always and he even got to ride the new endangered animal carousel! Here are Mom and Stockton trying on the funny animal hats... then the next pic is of Zack and Stockton on the carousel. The last one is of our little family. (not for long though because 12 days after this, we added another member!)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment