Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Outdoor Ice Skating...

So there is just something about ice skating outside that totally rocks!  It's so much better than the indoor rinks!  Anyway, a few weeks ago, January 10th, we went ice skating at the Gallivan Center!  We always try to do date night once a week (although we don't always succeed), but this time we actually found babysitters and went out!  It was a fun night and we even doubled with some of our best friends!  Zack and AnDe are their names.  (AnDe, isn't it cute our husbands have matching names?) We have hung out with them a lot lately and it's so fun because they live in the same apartment complex with us!  They are like 30 seconds walking distance away.  It's great!  


AnDe and I make great figure skaters...
I'm pretty sure Zack won!  Which Zack you ask?  Honestly, I don't remember!

And a romantic kiss to end the night... it even made my knee pop!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! You finally finished updated you're blog so we can see what you've been up to! I must say you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I pray I'm like you one day!

    Ice skating looks fun! Brad and I might have to hit that up this cold winter season! And you can't forget to pop that knee when you kiss! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! We went skating at the Gallivan center once just before we were married. It was so fun, but very crouded. I just wanted to kick about a hundred people off the ice.

    ReplyDelete