In October we did quite a few things... ! First off, we spent quite a bit of time just enjoying our newest family member! Kristin was working on being a mom of two... something that took a while to get used to, but it was so great to finally all be home together! Stockton loved to hold his "beebee sisssr" (thats how it sounds when he says it) He'll get her all situated on his lap and then get tired of it after a few minutes and say he is done. I love watching him with her though, it's so cute! One day, I walked around the corner to see Kailee laying on the couch and Stockton leaning over her. I could tell he didn't know I was there so I stopped to see what was going on. He was leaning down saying " I love you sister." It was precious! The best part was that he didn't even know I was there watching so he definitely wasn't trying to be cute for me... just truly loving his new little sister. What a good brother! Here they are together....
On October 4th, was Zack's birthday.... he turned 24 and thought he was so old! It was pretty funny actually. We celebrated by having a little birthday party at our house. Stockton helped me decorate with streamers and made a cake :)
Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby
This is a fun one... I think I tend to blog about all the good things that happen and my kids most endearing moments. Well, shockingly, we DO have rough moments in our house now and again. This is one example... One day, October 28th, 2008 to be exact, Stockton decided to pull a fast one on mommy. I was busy doing something and the next thing I know, Stockton had gotten all the eggs, milk, juice, parmesan cheese, and jam out of the fridge. He proceeded to make this disgusting concoction in the bathroom sink, which he called his "breakfast." Well, after he got busted, he posed for this picture with a little angel face and then helped clean up the mess he'd made!
Here are Zack and Stockton carving their pumpkins!
These last two are pictures of Stockton and Kailee in their Halloween costumes. Stockton was a hunter this year and Kailee was a bunny rabbit. We trunk or treated at the annual cousin Halloween party and then trick or treated again Halloween night. It was a good time and the first year that Stockton really understood the whole concept. He would get so excited to ring the doorbells and was pretty good at remembering what to say when they opened the door. It was totally cute and we can't wait to see how it goes again next year!





No comments:
Post a Comment