This first one is definitely not the cutest one of me but I put it on because I like our hands. I just have to say how sweet my husband was this night, I couldn't have asked for anything better. He just sat there and held my hand, didn't complain when I squeezed it with all my might, and would've done anything in the world for me to help make me more comfortable. He was incredible! I love you hubby!
Now for the cute ones! The first pic is of Kailee... 7 minutes old! I though she looked so precious! The birth was a little rough on her so she had a little bit of the conehead look common for newborns and her poor little eyes were swollen shut for a few days. Poor thing! We thought she was beautiful anyway!
Kailee had to stay in the NICU for a little while due to a couple little issues. One of which was a really stubborn case of jaundice. The next pic is Kailee under the bili lights... I think it's so adorable! It looks like she is in a little tanning bed! Uber cute!
We were so sad that we couldn't bring her home right away! But we did go there every day, usually a few times a day, to kiss, hold, cuddle and take care of our sweet baby girl. Stockton even drew Kailee this cute little picture to put in her bed at the NICU. I'm pretty sure she liked it!
Now here we are, getting ready to go home with our newest addition! On October 29th, after a little bit of a rough start, Kailee was doing great and ready to come home! We were all so excited to have her home with us!
This last one is Kailee's first night at home. She slept in her little bed (for a few hours anyway) and was such a good little baby! She is such an angel... Welcome home!!





She is such an adorable baby girl. I'm so glad I've finally been able to meet her, even if just for a short time. Hopefully we'll have more time to spend together in the future.
ReplyDeleteShe's the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen! SERIOUSLY!!! I love her.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO beautiful. What an exciting event for everyone.
ReplyDelete