Friday, February 13, 2009

Up Close and Personal

So lately I have been loving to take pictures!  I don't know exactly what it is...  I have always been snap happy, but lately I have REALLY loved it.  I have had this thing with taking really close shots.  Anyway, these are a couple of my favorites of Kailee... I think the first one especially really captures her chubbiness!  

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh...she's so darn cute Kristen!!! I especially love the first picture! And Happy Anni a couple weeks ago...I LOVE Melting Pot! So yummy! We should find an excuse to have a special occasion girls night and hit it up for desert! Yum! I'm drooling now!

    I tagged you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin- I'm so glad you found my blog! My little Mac is 2 1/2 (a bit younger than Stockton) but he TOTALLY loves to play with kids and I think it would be a blast to get them together...I was even talking with Jen Herem and she said we should all get together so let's plan it soon. BTW- both of your kids are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete