SO here it is.... It's the HONEST SCRAP TAG!!! Here's how it works... just list 10 honest things about yourself and then tag 7 of your blogging buddies!
Here goes:
1. I LOVE my kids and my husband. You are thinking, "Duh!" I know this is a given but it is the most honest fact about me. They are my life. Without any of these 3 people in my life I truly don't know what I would do.
2. I am a bit obsessive when it comes to being organized. I have to have labeled folders for everything and I color code as much as possible. One example of this is my closet. I have shirts in two different sections. Winter and Summer. Then within those sections everything is sorted by color. I thought I might be the only one to do this until I read your scrap tag Jen! Yay for color coded closets!
3. Zack and I are trying to prepare to go to the temple. I also want my patriarchal blessing as soon as possible! I'm very very excited for both!
4. I love skydiving!

Only went once, but the rush is totally addicting!! I would go again in a heartbeat!
5. I am scared of the dark. We live in an apartment so when we take our trash out, the dumpster is a little ways away. Not real far, but far enough that when taking the trash out in the dark, I literally run, not walk, back to my front door. I'm not kidding.
6. The first concert I ever went to was Backstreet Boys.
7. I am terrified of bees! No, I have never been stung.
8. One of my worst habits is comparing. I tend to compare my life with everyone else's. I compare my hair, my clothes, my apartment, my car, etc etc etc. Then I always end up feeling jealous. I need to try to count my own blessings more because when I do, I always realize how much I love my life and how I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
9. My favorite color is pink and I love arts and crafts!
10. I am a sugar addict. Working on it... but I still eat frosting straight from the jar.
I TAG:
*Amy
*Michelle
*Whitney
*AnDe
*Jordan
*Mandy
*Jacquelyn





You've been sky diving?!? DARING girl!!! And I feel ya on the whole comparing thing! I think it's totally natural...human nature I guess!
ReplyDeleteI love sugar too!!! Melting pot desert/girls night is calling our name! :)
Hey Kristin...How have you been? I saw your blog from Karlee's. You have such cute children! If our baby was a boy then Stockton was one of our top boy names!, such a cute name! We hope all is well with you and your family!
ReplyDelete