Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Busy July!!!

Wow!!! I am just realizing what a busy month last July was!  I have so many pictures to share from this month and I am actually leaving lots out if you can believe it.  I picked out my favorites....

First thing that happened in July was Kristin's birthday.  It's on the 1st and this year she turned 23!  In the morning we went fishing.  Stockton was loving it and Zack always loves to help him.  Then we were able to go to dinner at Robintino's.  It's a classic and one of Kristin's favorites!  After that, we headed over to Grandma Knuth's (Kristin's mom) to celebrate with them... so fun!


What a belly!  This pic was still Kristin's bday.  With a September duedate, there was still a few months left!  Kristin didn't think she could get much bigger!


Now on to the next event... 4th of July!  Here we are watching a firework show.  We all had a good time, although Stockton was a little nervous about the fireworks.  They were a little loud and crazy for him this year...



Another thing that happened in July was that Zack and Kristin got to go on a little trip all by themselves!  We took advantage of one weekend when Stockton was visiting his dad and went to Idaho to visit Zack's sister Staci for a couple days!  While we were there we spent lots of time out in the sun... here we are in our swimming gear... big belly and all!

and here we are in kayaks!  yes kayaks!  Neither one of us had ever tried that before so we were a little nervous, but it turned out to be really fun!  Seeing as Kristin was pregnant, we didn't do anything too crazy in them, just paddled around in circles mostly, but we still had a good time.

still in Idaho, we got to take a night out and go bowling.  Zack won just like usual but Kristin didn't mind.  She vowed to win next time!  It was super fun and so nice to have a date night out! I love you hubby!





On the 24th of July, we went to the annual pioneer day festival.  It's nothing big, just some little rides, a bunch of booths, food, and a bunch of pioneer things to look at.  It was so fun!  Stockton went on lots of the rides... while mom spent the afternoon trying her hardest to stand in the shade.  It was such a hot day and don't forget!  mommy is quite pregnant.  This is us next to a handcart!



Next pic is just a random one that Kristin thinks is adorable.  
Stockton on sale for $14.99??
I don't think so!
Stockton thought it was hilarious though :)


Last pic for this month.  We were able to go to the hogle zoo!  Kristin got together with two friends from work (Kayla and Kelsey) who have little boys also.  The boys had so much fun and the mommies did too!  They were running around wild mostly but here they stopped to look at something.  Could have been the wolf exhibit??  Don't remember and I can't read the sign in the pic.  Anyway, we definitely did have a fun month!  We did so many fun things and enjoyed every minute :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin! I was so excited when I saw that you guys had a blog too! And thanks for your message! It was fun to hear from you and we would totally love to double! :) We don't get up to Salt Lake as often as we'd like, but we'll have to set something up. You guys are such a cute little family, and I love all the pictures. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, to answer your question, my due date is May 6th. I'm getting so excited! What a fun family you guys are...always on the go and doing things. :-)

    ReplyDelete