So as of January 25th, Zack and I have been married for 1 year!
I can't believe it! Time seriously flies!!! Anyways, for our anniversary we decided to try the Melting Pot, and can I say I HIGHLY recommend it! Even if you just go there for the dessert it is worth it. The entree was super delicious too! I wish I could explain how every bite was completely juicy and flavorful. Seriously, I know I sound like a commercial but it really is THAT good! SO, next time you have a special occasion, keep it in mind you will love it!
there we are :) I am one of those people who always asks waiters and waitresses to take our picture. I take pictures pretty much EVERYWHERE. It's probably kinda cheesy/dorky to always do that, but isn't there some saying: a picture is worth a thousand words? something like that. Anyhow, I love pictures. Zack always thinks it is so embarassing when I whip the camera out at restaurants but is a good sport about it anyway.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!
love you zack!
-your wife :)





I'm so glad you guys started a blog. I just found it on Michelle's a couple days agao. Looks like you guys have kept busy and had a great year. Happy Anniversary! (a little late!) You're kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteKristin,
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to hear from you on my blog. I'm a pathetic blogger, so I'm always behind on my blog and horrible at checking the family and friends I love! Anyway, Kailee Grace is beautiful! You have a darling family! Happy Anniversary!I've heard great things about the melting pot. Hey, send me your email address so I can keep in better touch! I love you!!
oh my gosh, i've always wanted to try that place!!! i hear it's pretty expensive though, so we've never been. and aaron is the same way as zack with taking pictures...especially in restaurants! what is it with guys???
ReplyDeletenever been to the melting pot. i need to check it out.
ReplyDelete