December 7, 2008. This was the day Kailee was blessed. We blessed her in our ward and Zack gave the blessing. He did such a great job and little Kailee looked like a little angel. Afterwards, we had a luncheon at the Angelos's house and it turned out to be a wonderful day. Here are some of my favorite pictures....
Kailee and her daddy... she has him wrapped around her finger already :)
Mommy's girl.
Our Family! Can you believe everyone is looking at the camera and no one is closing their eyes? That is definitely a rarity in our family photos!






hey! so glad you found my blog. i was with mandy that day at kangaroo zoo when you were there, but i didn't think you recognized me and i was being shy. ha-ha. lets for sure get together and catch up. your little family is so cute and you look happy! hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love your family picture. It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are too cute! And you look amazing! I hope I look as good as you after 2 kids! We need to get together and go to lunch or something!
ReplyDelete